Summer is the time of year when you want to relax, make memories and enjoy the sunshine (when the clouds allow)! In order to achieve this sunny state of mind you absolutely need the essentials to make those memories last and to enjoy the summer weekends!
Pearls & Plaid has the TOP 12 beach/summer essentials that you need:
1. First up… an 860 hat! Everyone needs a decent "go-to" hat to bring in their beach bag in case their face gets a little too much sun or you're trying to avoid your hair blowing every which way with the wind.
2. A statement tote bag to hold all your summer goodies! So many to choose from but you can't go wrong with any of the options we have in store!
3. You will def need sandals/flip flops… Our new slip on slide sandals or a pair of flip flops from our Havaianas collection are a must-have! We have tons of options and different patterns that are so unique!
4. One, two or all three of our super adorable pool/ocean floats! Choose from our Peachy 🍑 float, our Mermaid 🧜♀️ float, or our pink flamingo float. We also have floaties for your cold one to float on beside you!
5. Sunglasses -- 😎 because there is no such thing as too many pairs of sunnies! Sometimes you need a decent pair that doesn't cost over $200!! We have a huge selection so it will be hard to choose just one!
6. A quick dry towel is a staple when you are trying to stay dry after a quick dip in the waves (or pool!) No one wants sticky feet & sandy cheeks!
7. A sunscreen stick to keep the wrinkles away!!! Protecting your beauty is cool, remember ladies! This is so convenient and easy to throw in your tote bag or have a second one in your everyday purse!
8. Uhm, YES! an underwater camera to capture those memories that you can't document with a smartphone! Take this with you on your next tropical adventure or even down to Hammonasset to check out all the sea life below your feet!
9. A one of a kind - Ice, Ice, Baby cooler because why not? Everyone loves a portable Rosé in a can to be chilled, while chillin’ with their girls!
10. Cover ups that are way too cute to only wear to the pool or beach. You can also wear before or after to run errands, shopping on your way back home from a day at the beach; or sometimes you need something cute to throw on to get yourself a cocktail after a long day of relaxing 🌴
11. Tropical paddle tennis set to start up a little friendly competition with family and friends or to work up a sweat with the girl friends instead of hitting the gym!
12. Doesn't everyone need something cute to hold their beverage, especially in the summer?! Between a pineapple cup, peachy tumbler & straw or a classic S'well water bottle to keep yourself hydrated with a cold beverage up to 24 hours... you won't be able to decide!
It was hard to narrow down to only 12 of our top favorites, as you know 12 is a big number already, but we have many more summer must have items in store that you need to come in and check out!